Niagara Falls What to Pack

Best Rated What to Pack in Niagara Falls

• crzymallard's Profile Photo

Waterproof camera...

by crzymallard Updated Aug 16, 2005

Photo Equipment: If you decide to go on the "Maid of the Mist" or the "Journey Behind the Falls", I would bring a disposable waterproof camera. Your camera WILL get wet!

I brought my video camera and had put it in a custom camera bag which kept the camera dry. I got some great shots of the falls. There was a lot of spray so I had to clear the lense area a lot!

• gemlynn's Profile Photo

Hands Free Vacation

by gemlynn Written Jul 18, 2007

Luggage and bags: Be sure to bring a backpack with you. You will probably want to take many photos, and some of the attractions involve water, so you don't want to be holding things that will get wet.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Running shoes are a must! I wore sandals one year, my feet were hurting so bad!

• crzymallard's Profile Photo

Good walking shoes...

by crzymallard Written Aug 16, 2005

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: We did a lot of walking around Niagara. There are buses you can take but we wanted to enjoy the walk along the falls.

• mwe's Profile Photo

Spray off the river.

by mwe Written Jan 30, 2007
    These happy ladies are perfectly prepared.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Obviously vast quantities of water pass over Niagara Falls & if the wind is blowing your way, the spray will soak you like heavy drizzle.

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Niagara Falls What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Niagara Falls what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Niagara Falls sightseeing.

View all Niagara Falls hotels