Boston Pizza, Niagara Falls

• Sorry for the picture: I'll try to fix it :-)
    Sorry for the picture: I'll try to fix...
    by AlexeRoy
    Boston Pizza
    by sim1
  • spidermiss's Profile Photo

Boston Pizza: Boston Pizza

by spidermiss Updated Apr 30, 2011

When I spent another evening at Clifton Hill, I visited Boston Pizza, a Canadian pizza chain restaurant, where I had a pizza. I don't remember what pizza I ordered but I know that I had an enjoyable meal and friendly service. The restaurant offers other things such as pasta, appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts. There is a sports bar, usually adjacent to the restaurant, where one can have drinks and watch sports on TV.

Boston Pizza started in 1964 and over 325 locations nationwide.

Favorite Dish: I had a pizza but don't remember which one I ordered.

• AlexeRoy's Profile Photo

Boston Pizza: Go food, good drink: Boston Pizza

by AlexeRoy Written Feb 19, 2006
    Sorry for the picture: I'll try to fix it :-)

It was late we did not want to go at a regular bar so we stop at Boston Pizza for nachos, beer and a Rocket. You have to try the Rocket drink. It taste just like the popsicle. It was great! I may not look great on the picture but I really loved it!!!! And the beer great, no to expensive for the size! Fun place to laugh and get entertained.

Favorite Dish: Veggie pizza and nachos

• awp's Profile Photo

Boston Pizza: Reasonable Price

by awp Written Jun 27, 2005

Casual setting, very comfy and nice, we got friendly service over there and the food was tasty. GOOD VALUE.

Favorite Dish: Chocolat dessert.... forgot the name but it chocolat mousse with chocolate cake in the bottom and dotted with cheesecake sprinkle with nuts, served with cranberrie sauce... YUMMY.

• sim1's Profile Photo

Boston Pizza: Boston Pizza

by sim1 Updated Dec 30, 2004

Boston Pizza

For lunch we went to the Boston Pizza. This is also a chain restaurant, hahaha, and the name already tells you that they serve pizzas! But not only that, you can also order pasta, salads, ribs, sandwiches and appetizers. They have too much to mention, and too much on the menu list to decide quickly what you would like to eat. Hahaha, it took me some time staring at that list before I could make my mind up :-)) The food is okay, the service is a little bit slack. But a nice place to have lunch anyway.

The view..... the 'monster' of Clifton Hill (hahaha, you might remember that monster picture in my previous tips).

The restaurant is not hard to find. Just try to find that giant monster, which is impossible to miss, cross the street and you are at Boston Pizza.

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Hotels Near Boston Pizza
4.0 out of 5 stars