Denny's, Niagara Falls

2 out of 5 stars 2 Stars - 6 Reviews

• dtownkitty's Profile Photo

Denny's: PASS ON DENNY'S

by dtownkitty Written Jul 28, 2005

They advertise that kids eat for $1.99 but your grown up meal will make up the difference in cost. The food is the same quality as other Denny's but you will pay a lot more for it. Ask yourself first if Denny's onion rings are really worth $5.00 US.

• EduardoH's Profile Photo

Denny's: What happened to the Quality Assurance at Denny's

by EduardoH Written Jan 11, 2014

I had the opportunity to dine at this location on Friday, January 10th, 2014 and it was a true disappointment to be generous in every sense of the word.

My history at Denny's throughout North America had been one of enjoyment and lasting memories since I was 10 years old. From the moment My family and I walked into this location we felt like the staff didn't want to be there and they were looking to go home.

The first shock was when we received the menu and saw the pricing of the meals and you couldn't find any reasonable priced meals for a family restaurant. We ended up ordering from the seniors meals as it was late at night and we didn't want to leave and look for another place with our kids.

We ordered a breaded steak cutlet with a side of corn, mash potatoes and a Cesar Salad. We also ordered 2 fountain drinks.

My god when we received the food it was completely uneatable. The cutlet looked and tasted like a piece of drywall and the mash potatoes were cold and covered in a thick and pasty gravy that tasted like it had been prepared last week. The corn must likely was out of a can because you could still taste the juice of the can.

I have to say that the highlight of the meal was the Cesar salad that was surprisingly well dressed and thew croutons were fresh.

When I got my bill, I asked my wife a simple question how can a senior on a tight budget afford a meal like this for a shocking 22.00 without the tip. I feel disgusted that this is the type of experience is what our visitors are getting from our hospitality industry.

I would not recommend anyone to go to this Denny's location ever.

• Denny's: NOT CHEAP!

by Triviara Written Mar 6, 2006

The menu just about made us run out the door, but we stayed because kids were hungry and didnt want to embarrass ourselves. The prices are crazy.
    $15.99 for chicken fingers and fries
    $12.60 for mini burgers and fries
    $12.00 nachos
    Omelettes $12 and up.

$65.00 for lunch!!! I was disgusted!

• Denny's: Watch Your Credit Card

by alwayswantingtogo Updated Jul 24, 2005

Food Ok. Could be cleaner. Very busy. Paid bill and hostess/cashier were one in the same. Rushed us out and we did not realize she never returned credit card to us. Discovere missing card when getting gas and called immediately. Of course card gone. Cancelled immediately. They need to have a cashier and hostess for this busy place.

• Brew6868's Profile Photo

Denny's: Not at all priced like back home

by Brew6868 Updated Jun 27, 2009

As there was a tab for this specific restaurant on the page builder, it has obviously been a problem for many. This is not an affordable restaurant as it is in the United States! Do not expect it to be anywhere near that price, this high priced tourist trap restaurant 2x, 3x or more than the average price you are use to paying. Unless you really like Denny's I suggest that you eat somewhere more worth the money there are much nicer restaurants for the same price.

• dennys: economy option

by denisen123 Written Oct 20, 2002

there are a couple of dennys diners in niagara. the food was good, service great and prices cheap

Favorite Dish: their breakfast will really set you up for the day. i know a lot of americans who complain about the chain but we had no reason for complaining

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Hotels Near Denny's
3.5 out of 5 stars