Flying Saucer Drive-In, The, Niagara Falls

DINNER WITH RELATIVES
    by dtownkitty
    1st of May, 2006
    by sunshine9689
  • Flying Saucer Drive-In, The: Great Breakfast!!!

by Triviara Written Mar 6, 2006

After staying close to the tourist area to eat, and paying ridiculous amounts of money for not so great food, we decided to venture (by car) down Lundy's Lane. After reading the review of the Flying Saucer before we left for our trip, we knew it was recommended by most. And now we know why! Excellent food, great portions, great prices! You can pay 15 bucks for an omelette near Clifton Hill, or you can take 10 minutes, drive to the Flying Saucer and get an awesome breakfast for under $6. Very busy place, I suggest going around 9:30...when we left around 10:30 the place was lined up out the door.

Favorite Dish: My husband ordered the E.T. special...he highly recommends it...tons of food. My son ordered the .99 cent special and it was plenty for him (no meat included..just eggs, toast and homefries) Think twice about ordering large drinks, cups are HUGE...my son drank waaaaaaaay too much chocolate milk. The platters that the food is served on are extra large as well.

• School Holidays

• Flying Saucer: Great value and unusual venue

by Kestel Written Nov 2, 2005

We had their special. Buy any beverage and get eggs, home fries and toast for 99 cents!! The place is full of locals which is hardly surprising. Huge portions and interesting decor. Don't visit Niagara without having breakfast here.

Favorite Dish: Breakfast for 99 cents!

• dtownkitty's Profile Photo

Flying Saucer Drive-In, The: Big Breakfast in a Flying Saucer

by dtownkitty Written Jul 28, 2005

DINNER WITH RELATIVES

I wasn't sure about this place when I pulled up but inside the place was hoppin' and to my relief the dishes and tables were clean! I had a big breakfast of potatoes, bacon, 2 eggs and toast for $2.99 Canadian. The dollar size children's pancakes are enough to feed any reasonable appetite and the coffee was good. It's fun for kids, too. They will feel like they're doing something special. Outdoor seating is available.

• Fletcho's Profile Photo

Flying Saucer Drive-In, The: Great Local Hangout !

by Fletcho Written Aug 1, 2004

Get away from the tourist traps and enjoy some of the local flavor of this restaurant. Authentic atmosphere and good food -- our best in Niagara. Waitresses were friendly and even brought our son an extra dessert for free.

In the Lundy Lane section.

Favorite Dish: The haddock, deep fried with fries. It doesn't get any better.

• feline01's Profile Photo

Flying Saucer: Look for the UFO

by feline01 Updated May 12, 2003

We ate here daily because my husband loved the food. It is very similar to New Jersey diner food, good food with huge portions. The restaurant can't be missed, it's the only UFO that I saw on Lundy Lane.

Favorite Dish: Good coffee (a must!)
    Breakfast items
    Texas Toast (huge slabs of toast)

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Hotels Near Flying Saucer Drive-In, The
4.0 out of 5 stars