Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls

Hard Rock Cafe
    by kris-t
  • Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls
    by ashishashar
  • Where's the tshirt booth?Where's the tshirt booth?
    Where's the tshirt booth?Where's the...
    by aphrodyte
  • Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls: Food in a Rock and Roll atmosphere

by Kristin050900 Written Feb 19, 2004

Most people know the deal with The Hard Rock Cafe. With me being a souvenir and tourist attraction queen I had just had to eat here. We got to eat in the Elvis room, which was really cool. The food ranges from burgers, salads, pastas, and much more.

Favorite Dish: I suggest starting off with The Jumbo Combo. This has Santa Fe Spring Rolls, Chicken Wings, Potato Skins, Onion Rings and Tupelo Chicken. I always get the classic HRC Cheeseburger(I know not much of a variety, but hey it's good!) And for dessert don't miss the HRC Hot Fudge Brownie!

• aphrodyte's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls: If anything...go fo the T-Shirt

by aphrodyte Written Jul 4, 2003

Where's the tshirt booth?Where's the tshirt booth?

Yes...Yes...I am a Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt collector. My very first shirt...Hard Rock San Antonio...since then...I have been hooked. This HRC is right next to Casino Niagara. Parking garage is right next to restaurant, but there are transports everywhere and it is walking distance from the nearest People Mover stop.

I like the fact that you know what the menu is, but the look of the place is unique to that area. This particular HRC has a room completely dedicated to Elvis and another to the Beatles.

Mon-Sun 11 a.m.-2 a.m.

Favorite Dish: My favorite starter is the Southwest Nachos with guacamole and steak. I also like the potato skins. My favorite main dish is a toss up between the shrimp or beef fajitas or the grilled shrimp fettuccine parimesan. For dessert...the cheesecake...my daughter likes the hot fudge brownie. She will sometimes eat the cheeseburger here...but she prefers not to.

Great frozen strawberry margarita.

• Babzz's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls: Go Just to Say You've Been There

by Babzz Updated Aug 10, 2006

The restaurant had really interesting displays and memorabilia from famous rock bands, and they played good music of course, but when it came down to it, the food was just your average pub/family restaurant food at inflated prices. Go for the atmosphere or if you're determined to hit every Hard Rock cafe on the planet, or don't go at all.

• SixthNephi's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Expensive restaurant

by SixthNephi Written Jul 30, 2008

Food was very good, as all Hard Rocks.

Service was slow and grumpy. Didn't seem happy that we only wanted dessert, even though it was 3:00 p.m. Took 45 minutes from order to food!

Had a "server" in the bathroom that had two dishes of money and wanted to soap my hands, turn on the water, and hand me a towel (paper). Like the Hard Rock, I believe in capitalism, not in paying for services I don't need. I didn't tip him.

We were going to have lunch, but the entrees started at $19. Seemed pricey compared to other HR's (even compared to London; yes I've been there several times).

Wanted a T-shirt, but they started at $30. I decided I didn't need a $30 T-shirt.

The videos were OK, but they show a lot of bands, and many are not really classic, at least to my experience.

I didn't really enjoy the experience and wouldn't go back, but maybe you like the ambiance they offer more than I.

Favorite Dish: The Quesedilla starter was excellent.

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls
1.5 out of 5 stars