Places to eat in Niagara Falls

• Restaurants
    by kemisteryoso
  • Another tour group gathering in front of the door
    Another tour group gathering in front of...
    by brazwhazz
  • Restaurants
    by alyf1961

Most Viewed Restaurants in Niagara Falls

• JennysTravels's Profile Photo

Keg Steakhouse & Bar Fallsview: Fabulous Views, Excellent Steaks.

by JennysTravels Updated Aug 23, 2006

The steaks are fantastic!! Try the Oscar Sirloin. Enjoy. Tell them where you heard about it! It's a 500 seat restaurant on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites Hotel. It overlooks Niagara Falls. You are able to see the fireworks on friday and sunday nights at 10pm perfectly. One amazing restaurant.

Favorite Dish: 14oz New York Steaks. Medium Rare. With a loaded baked potato.

FallsView Keg View from The Keg
    • Business Travel

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Decent Food At A Cool Place

by VeronicaG Updated Jun 16, 2008

Planet Hollywood was near the CN Tower, which was near our hotel--Renaissance At The Skydome. So....we dropped in for lunch and ordered hamburgers, which were delicious!

Where else could we dine where the likes of Sylvester Stallone and Demi Moore peered over our shoulders? Music videos projected onto screens accompanied our meal--very much like Hard Rock Cafe! It made a routine lunch interesting!

Sylvester and me...and my grandson
    • Music

• dtownkitty's Profile Photo

Tony's: Don't eat overpriced food!

by dtownkitty Written Jul 27, 2005

There are many mediocre restaurants in Niagara Falls that charge way too much for a poor excuse for a meal. Tony's is not one of them. Here you can get a good sized plate of tortellini served with rolls and salad for a good price. And it will taste good! It's homestyle food in a homey atmosphere. The service was very friendly and they offered me some tips when they overheard me discussing vacation plans. The owner/ manager was very friendly as well. Another thing worth mentioning is that they have a small outdoor dining area.

Giant Chicken

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo

Table Rock Restaurant: Food With a View!

by NC_Ziggy Updated Oct 18, 2005

Ok, this is easy! The greatest experience to be had from this well-appointed restaurant, sitting above the breathtaking Niagara Falls, next to solid glass, looking out upon the cascading Falls and the people drinking in the view, was that the food was very good! :-) Though very hungry as it was well into the afternoon, I tried to use some discretion, knowing that some VT feasts awaited me at the end of the week!

The Table Rock Restaurant was clean, the service was good, and I imagine would be a lovely place for a romantic dinner while The Falls are illuminated at night. I must try that the next time I'm here, and I DO hope there will be a next time! The prices are a bit much but the food was good and who could complain because of the view? Not me! After all, it's only money!

Favorite Dish: I can't describe and do not have a menu to share with you, but I can say that the food was very good! Min had an appetizer of Smoked Salmon while I had a Greek Salad and a bowl of Clam Chowder. She enjoyed her food, and I certainly enjoyed mine! The combination of my selections were a perfect mix for hot & cold, sweet & sour in the proper perspectives! The salad was fresh, crisp, cold, and big! The mixture of fresh lettuce & greeneries, cucumbers, onions, olives, feta cheese, and dressing awakened my senses! The warm richness of the clam chowder was a terrific balance without being too heavy or filling! I made good choices this day and really enjoyed the food and the ambiance!

• dtownkitty's Profile Photo

THE LITTLE RED ROOSTER: SKIP THE FAST FOOD! EAT HOME COOKIN'!

by dtownkitty Written Jul 28, 2005

The Little Red Rooster is a squeaky clean restaurant with a relaxed, slightly country vibe. They serve home made meals and sandwiches on fresh bread at very reasonable prices. The waitstaff is extra friendly. If you have kids, they offer a very nice children's menu and their meals come with a small sundae, so you can get them off your backs about getting an ice cream! They also have outdoor seating and serve beer and wine.

Favorite Dish: The turkey club has thick slices of real turkey breast. They also have daily specials that come with soup.

?: tasty pizza

by kazander Updated Jun 10, 2005

On Victoria Street, a couple blocks from our hotel was this great litle pizza place. It was the only decent food we had the entire time we were in Niagara Falls. And the service was great. The tragedy is that I can't remember the name!
    It was about midnight and after watching the fireworks and playing an exciting game of cosmic mini golf, we needed a little snack. This little place was on our way back to our hotel so we popped in. We shared a small pizza and had a beer. It was the perfect way to end the night.

After quite a good deal of searching I still haven't found the name, bear with me I have NOT given up!!!

Favorite Dish: PIZZA!

Downtown Niagara Falls at night

Wedgewood Resturant: Bad Breakfast Buffet

by kazander Updated Jun 1, 2005

As guests of the Days Inn Near the Falls, we were given coupons for 20% off the breakfast buffet across the street. We went. It was not good. The bacon was either small burnt pieces or raw slabs. The eggs were runny. The pancakes dried out. The coffee bitter. And the Orange Juice was from concentrate....
    I don't know if you would find it a better alternative, but Denny's is right across the street.

Breakfast Buffet

• szandail63's Profile Photo

Savoury & Sweet: Niagara Parkway- European Restaurant

by szandail63 Updated Apr 22, 2011

We found this restaurant by chance, hearing a radio advertisement that it has just opened.
    We searched for Hungarian food the day before since we are Hungarians- our daughter loves palacsinta. So the radio advertisement was in the nick of time. We found the Restaurant along the Niagara Parkway, crossed a little bridge and it was right there. Very comfortable and pleasant. I ordered Chicken Paprika, my little girl had a jam filled pancake, and my husband opted for the Spinach and Feta Cheese pancake. We all had the daily soup which that day was a chicken soup well known in our home country - Ujhazi. Everything we ate was to our satisfaction - and we were suprised that the flavours and meals was as if we were still in our homeland. The best palacsinta according to our little girl. My husband loved his palacsinta and I enjoyed the Chicken Paprika with the pinched noodles. Too bad we were leaving Niagara Falls the next day or we would have been there again.

Favorite Dish: Spinach and Feta Cheese with Sour-cream topping
    Gundel with Rum Sauce
    Ricotta Cheese, Lemon Grinds and Raisins

Victoria Park Dining Room: Perfect View

by kazander Updated Jun 6, 2005

After taking a ride on the Maid of the Mist, we were in need of a snack. We headed over to the resturant behind which we had parked our car. The Victoria Park Resturant has 2 levels. Downstairs there is a gift shop (of course) and some outdoor seating with a "fast food" sort of place. Upstairs is the resturant with fantastic views of all the falls. The food was Ok, nothing terribly special. Unfortunately our waitress was just atrociously rude! We asked for the check 3 times before she gave it to us and after we gave her cash, it took her another 20 minutes to return with our change. After 15 minutes we asked when we would be getting our change (very politely I might add) She snapped back " The line is long, you're just going to have to wait!" Yikes! I guess she knew her tip was in jeopardy because when she came back she tried to be nicer. Too late lady!

American and Bridal Veil falls

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

SHOELESS JOE'S: NEAR FALLSVIEW CASINO

by LoriPori Updated Sep 28, 2007

Hans and I met up with Jenny (JennysTravels) and MelsTreks ( Melanie) while we were in Niagara Falls. We met at SHOELESS JOE'S , which was right next to the new Fallsview Casino.
    I had the classic Burger ( $9.98 ) and Hans had the Phillies Steak Sandwich ( $11.98 ).
    Their Classic Burgers are certified Angus Beef Sirloin Burgers and are served on a poppy and sesame seed egg bun, with lettuce, tomato onion pickle and fries.
    Their Phillies Steak Sandwich is thinly shaved beef dipped in au jus and smothered in mixed cheses, sauteed onions and peppers and served on a panini bun with au jus.
    For an additonal .98 tiy can add a caesar salad, house salad or soup of the day.
    They also offer Sirloin Steak, Ribs, Teriyaki Stir Fry, Fish and Chips, Penne, Fajitas and chicken wings.

Shoeless Joe's

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo

Lotus Garden Restaurant: Chinese food at Niagara Falls

by SWFC_Fan Written Mar 24, 2006

I had dinner at the Lotus Garden Chinese restaurant on the afternoon that I visited Niagara Falls as a daytrip from Toronto in February 2006.

Lotus Garden is a large restaurant, but I was the only diner in there at the time of my visit. It is located on Centre Street, just off Victoria Avenue at the top of Clifton Hill. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the restaurant to the edge of the Falls.

Upon first seeing the menu, I thought that the restaurant was very expensive (circa 10 CAD for a bowl of soup), but then I noticed the lunchtime specials (6.99 CAD) and a host of other special set menu meals (8-10 CAD).

The lunchtime special meals include a main dish (chicken/beef/pork stir frys), fried rice, a spring roll and a choice of sweet and sour chicken balls or chicken wings.

The food was well cooked, tasty and served in large portions. The waiting staff were friendly and efficient.

Favorite Dish: I opted for one of the more expensive special set menu meals. For 10 CAD + taxes I got:

Wanton soup

A bowl of thin soup with peppers and two prawn wantons. Served with a plate of crispy bits to dip into the soup.

Large spring roll

Large plate of chicken fried rice

3 chicken balls in a sweet and sour sauce

Kung Po shrimp stir fry

The food was excellent, served piping hot and in large portions.

To drink, I had a 340ml bottle of Molson Canadian beer (3 CAD + tax).

Lotus Garden Restaurant, Niagara Falls

• Savoury & Sweet: A Taste of the Danube on Niagara's banks

by Magelanist Written Nov 26, 2011

Tucked away in a village called Chippawa, part of Niagara Falls, is a cafe that really surprised me. Located on Bridgewater St. facing the river park, its setting is ideal. What caught my eye was the menu posted on the window: sophisticated dishes in the Continental styled, all at affordable prices.
    Chief inspiration is Hungrian cuisine, but there are hints of German, Polish, even French cooking. You can select goulas of various meats; paprikas, stuffed cabbage, stuffed pepper, exquisite liver dishes, schnitzel, and lots of other classics. All foods are prepared without pre-made ingredients, so the quality is amazing.
    Of particular interest are the palascintas, the central-European version of French crêpes. They are offered with an astonishing variety of fillings, both savoury and sweet; so you can have them all by themselves, or as dessert. Nothing to complain about here, and they can also cook the meals without wheat gluten -- even the crêpes.

Favorite Dish: Too many to metion; but I'd go with the Pork Stew and mashed potatoes, with a side of sweet/sour cabbage or cucumber salad.

• Museum Visits

• kris-t's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood

by kris-t Written Jan 30, 2006

Inspired by film and television, Planet Hollywood Niagara Falls is full of excitement and glamour. Enjoy a California-inspired menu of all-American favourites.

Dine in the Sci-Fi Room or the Adventure Room and enjoy your meal surrounded by authentic Hollywood memorabilia

Planet Hollywood Planet Hollywood
    • School Holidays

• kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

Clifton Hill Family Restaurant: Clifton Hill Family Restaurant

by kemisteryoso Written Jan 21, 2013

This is the only restaurant I have been to when I was in Niagara. After walking around I am dead tired and I don't have enough energy to scan around so I tried this restaurant at the heart of Niagara's entertainment district across Skywheel. Well, for me nothing fancy, their menu is just ordinary like any other typical diner. I just had a burger and Ice tea but the service is good and the staff are friendly and I don't have any hard time ordering. The place is clean and not cluttered as of my visit. I just enjoyed looking at people walking outside while chewing every bite.

• kris-t's Profile Photo

The village restaurant: The village restaurant

by kris-t Written Jan 24, 2006

This family based diner delivers hospitality with outstanding food and down home service. Niagara's family restaurant nestled in the heart of Niagara Parks located just minutes from "The Falls" and Marineland.

Favorite Dish: Only minutes from the new Niagara Falls view Casino Resort, you can enjoy a wide selection of dinner options and then relax in our fully stocked bar while you play darts or billiards

The village restaurant

Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast
Latest: Jun 24, 2014
Niagara Falls Bonaventure Travelodge

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Niagara Falls Restaurants

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Niagara Falls locals.
Map of Niagara Falls