Outback Steakhouse, Niagara Falls

• sim1's Profile Photo

Outback Steakhouse: Outback Steakhouse

by sim1 Updated Dec 30, 2004

Outback steakhouse

I have to admit I couldn't really remember what I ordered, hahaha, but it is two years ago, so maybe that is not surprising :-) I do remember that it tasted really good and that there was plenty of it!

You can order anything from seasoned steaks, prime rib, chops, ribs, chicken, seafood and pasta. But remember not to order too much side-dishes. The main menu is already so much food that you probably won't be able to eat it all otherwise.

• sim1's Profile Photo

Outback Steakhouse: Outback Steakhouse

by sim1 Updated Dec 30, 2004

Outback steakhouse

A restaurant we really enjoyed is the Outback Steakhouse. This is a chain of restaurants, located mainly in the USA, but also in Canada. It was conveniently located next to our hotel, so a good choice for us. But I would make the detour to go here as well.

It has as a theme the rustic Australian Outback. I liked it so much because of course of its good quality food, reasonable prices, but also its relaxed atmosphere and great service. It can be busy here though, so you might have to wait for a while before you table is ready. We had to wait for a while, but I didn't mind. We sat at the bar for a little while, nice and cosy, ordered a beer and a nice drink, relaxed, and before we knew it our table was ready. It was actually a great to start off with and enjoy our pre-dinner drink :-)

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls

Comments

Hotels Near Outback Steakhouse
4.0 out of 5 stars