Know about this?
Those dear Deer can overwhelm you
This may be a moot point now, but when I was last at Marineland, you could feed the dear in a large paddock area. Those dear deer become a little aggressive wanting the food (which you can purchase from a kiosk). I'm not a tiny person and was almost knocked over, and was certainly molested by the deer. I would be cautious about children and them. Not that they mean to be dangerous... just food and gimme gimme attitudes!
Would also suggest that white is not a good colour of top to wear while you're around them. Deer noses aren't exactly clean.
I would also suggest that your photographer doesn't laugh while trying to take your picture!!!
- Theme Park Trips
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shanghai Hotels
- Île Ratonneau Hotels
- Longboat Key Hotels
- Richmond Hotels
- Giardini Naxos
- Doha Warnings and Dangers
- Safety in Edmonton
- El Paso Warnings and Dangers
- Mazatlán Warnings and Dangers
- Portugal Warnings and Dangers
- State of Kerala Warnings and Dangers
- Argentina Warnings and Dangers
- Beirut Warnings and Dangers
- Fort Wayne Warnings and Dangers
- Mecca Warnings and Dangers
- Dodgy Areas
- Naples Warnings and Dangers