Know about this?
Snow - is slippery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see from the photo, I thought that it would be a laugh to have a photo taken of me gripping onto a tree in the Niagara park - Big mistake!!
It was February - very cold - loads of snow = slippery.
Although there is a patch of green behind me, it was actually covered in ice - very difficult to get back up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slippery when wet
When you visit in the winter, it's just as misty as it is in the summertime. So be carfeul if it gets below freezing because it will be like walking on pure ice. As pretty as it looks on all the trees just remember to look down so you won't end up falling and hurting yourself.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Caswell Hotels
- Bomerano Hotels
- Kepanjen Hotels
- Winchester Bay Hotels
- Isla Cozumel Warnings and Dangers
- Porto Alegre Warnings and Dangers
- Arizona Warnings and Dangers
- Lyon Warnings and Dangers
- Baku Warnings and Dangers
- New Caledonia Warnings and Dangers
- Gettysburg Warnings and Dangers
- Kuwait Warnings and Dangers
- Quebec Warnings and Dangers
- Townsville Warnings and Dangers
- Glasgow Warnings and Dangers
- Martinique Warnings and Dangers