Know about this?
Snow - is slippery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see from the photo, I thought that it would be a laugh to have a photo taken of me gripping onto a tree in the Niagara park - Big mistake!!
It was February - very cold - loads of snow = slippery.
Although there is a patch of green behind me, it was actually covered in ice - very difficult to get back up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slippery when wet
When you visit in the winter, it's just as misty as it is in the summertime. So be carfeul if it gets below freezing because it will be like walking on pure ice. As pretty as it looks on all the trees just remember to look down so you won't end up falling and hurting yourself.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bope Hotels
- Yunnan Sheng
- Pacific Rim National Park Hotels
- El Arrayán Hotels
- Vale de Paredes Hotels
- Paphos Warnings and Dangers
- Haiti Warnings and Dangers
- Kentucky Warnings and Dangers
- Kelowna Warnings and Dangers
- Altitude Sickness
- Driving / Traffic
- Hana Warnings and Dangers
- Christchurch Warnings and Dangers
- Serengeti National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Cape Coast Warnings and Dangers
- Cody Warnings and Dangers
- Nuevo Laredo Warnings and Dangers