North Bay Transportation

Best Rated Transportation in North Bay

• Kaspian's Profile Photo

Give Taxis Lots of Time

by Kaspian Updated Jan 31, 2005

Taxis can take anywhere from one to 45 minutes to pick you up. Especially in the mornings. It's completely ridiculous. They're usually very quick in the evening but can take a super-long time in the morning, during the daytime, or when it's cold out. If you need to be somewhere on time (especially in the morning or on a Sunday), ask the dispatcher how long it will take for the cab to get there. I would tell you that they are busy doing runs, but then I see line-ups of them around the city empty and waiting for fares after I've been picked up. I curse under my breath and consider not tipping after the 25 minute wait and I'm now late for a meeting/appointment/bus when I could have just walked there by then. I've called many times thinking I'd be somewhere very early and gotten there late as a result of this treachery.

• Business Travel

• rmdw's Profile Photo

Motorcycle Heaven

by rmdw Written Jun 12, 2003
    Honda VTX 1800R Motorcycle

This is the beautiful brand new Honda motorcycle of my buddy, Tom, in North Bay.

If you're a motorcyle enthusiast and know you're going to pass through North Bay then drop me a line and I'll see if Tom would be interested to meet up with you!

• Motorcycle

Instant Answers: North Bay

Comments

North Bay Transportation

Reviews and photos of North Bay transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for North Bay sightseeing.