Know about this? Rate It!
At Ottawa is the new office of TravelPod (a company of VT's partner Trip Advisor). TravelPod was founded in 1997 as the world's original travel blog. The office is run by Luc Levesque, founder and general manager.
Public relations is done by Louise Brown aka VT's starlagurl.
TravelPod is located in the Mercury Court building at 377 Dalhousie St, Unit 301.
- Road Trip
- Hiking and Walking
- Business Travel
Don´t forget to visit the Byward Market. It is a perfect place for meals, drinks and market shopping. It has a bit of everything from chip stand, the best asian meals to the best dinner in town. Saturday is market day and therefore the best time to wander through the market.
Byward Market is located just a short walk from the main attractions at Byward Market Square.
- Adventure Travel
Byward Market near Rideau...
Byward Market near Rideau Street. There are food, restaurants and on the evening, acrobats and street musicians.
I recommend the GIANT TIGER which is on Rideau Street in front of the Byward Market. It is a discount store looking like a Turkish Bazaar. Very amusing.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Ottawa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mauritius Hotels
- La Chorrera Hotels
- Batu Maung Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor
- Higgins Lake Hotels
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path