Stayner Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Stayner

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

Doucet: Delicious brekkie!

by nighthawk Written Nov 15, 2005

Try to become friends with my brother's in laws lol his mother in law makes a great brekkie! Kept me going for a whole day!
    We had a busy day and it was clear we wouldn t have a meal again before late afternoon so you can imagine I was very grateful to have this wonderful brekkie.

Favorite Dish: My favorite was the roast ... it was soft, yummy and just perfect! Seems fish is well taken care of by mother inlaw as well, heard great stories about it but elas, I never had it .. perhaps next time ;)

Oh and the evening snacks weren t bad at all either! I loved the eggs!

Brekkie in Canada Evening snacks
    • Luxury Travel

AARDEN'S CHOCOLATES: CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS

by LoriPori Updated Jul 7, 2005

Hans and I, along with Jacob and Nathalie, stopped in AARDEN'S CHOCOLATES Mark, a good friend of Jacob's and also Dutch, makes the most fantastic chocolates. Of course he let us sample some and also showed where he made the chocolates. Thanks Mark.

Favorite Dish: I just loved the amaretto filled chocolate. MMMMM

Mark & Hans

MRS. MITCHELL'S: COUNTRY HOSPITALITY

by LoriPori Updated Jul 6, 2005

Country hospitality awaits you within the cozy confines of MRS. MITCHELL'S. A circa 1890 one-room Ontario schoolhouse has been converted into an authentic 18th century charming and romantic dining room. Handsomely decorated with an open fireplace, tavern tables, oil paintings, brass, copper and antiques. The decor evokes Colonial times with a Williamsburg accent

Favorite Dish: Hans and I both had prime rib, cooked to perfection with seasoned vegetables and garden salad.

Lunch, Tea, Dinner, Wedding Recetions and Privated Functions

Mrs. Mitchell's

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Tim Horton: The largest Coffee chain Restaurant in Canada.

by Waalewiener Updated May 20, 2004

Well this is where Canadians spend some of their money ,and yes I am one them .
    Most people use the drive-thru ,but I hate doing that ,I get out of the car and relax and have my Coffee & Cookies.Hehe when you are retired you slowwwww downnnnnnn.

Favorite Dish: Peanut butter -chocolate cookies are my favorite and I usualy buy a dozen cookies .
    They won't last very long do.

Tim Horton's restaurant

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

La Pizzeria .... how original :-): Pizzeria

by nighthawk Written Jan 6, 2003

When you finished your pizza pop to the left (right in the pic) for an after dinner chocolate and when you feel a bit stuffed, walk some more to the left for a work out in martial art ... great combi!

Pizzeria Stayner
    • School Holidays

TIM HORTON'S: GOTTA HAVE A JAVA

by LoriPori Written Oct 13, 2004

Tim Horton's is a great place to relax and have a great cup of coffee. You can also have a light lunch or just a bagel or donut with your coffee.

Favorite Dish: My favourite donut is the apple fritter.MMMM

Stayner Tim Horton's

NATHALIE'S KITCHEN: A PERFECT PENNE

by LoriPori Written Oct 13, 2004

The best"restaurant" in town is in Nathalie's Kitchen. She prepared for us a delicious penne with her own home-made pasta sauce. Tres magnifique, Nathalie!

Hans & Nathalie

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Several restaurants in this picture.: Restaurant row in the Town of Stayner

by Waalewiener Written May 20, 2004

,K F C , ,Mr Sub , Dairy Queen, wow this is restaurant row allright , for a small town like Stayner this is pretty good.
    A good variety of restaurants are here.

Restaurants

Instant Answers: Stayner

Comments

Stayner Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Stayner restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Stayner sightseeing.