Sudbury Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Sudbury

• Amie_Sarah_'s Profile Photo

Taxi Services

by Amie_Sarah_ Written Jan 23, 2005

The taxi drivers in Sudbury are usually really nice. Especially if you are on youre way to or from a bar. Not to expensive either but I usually tip them well because they are so nice and will let you talk to the dispatcher on the CB radio and some mildly illegal things.

• Simonneeddy's Profile Photo

FERRY BOAT--SUDBURY

by Simonneeddy Updated Sep 24, 2002

Ferry Boat

I visited SUDBURY twice and passed through on my way to Vancouver once. We arrived from Montreal by car on the TransCanada Highway 417 each time. A nice scenic ride along the Ottawa River. We stopped at DEEP RIVER for the night on two occasions and at Mattawa in July 2001 ( I had worked at Deep River and lived there for 10 years. My three daughters were born there.).
    The first trip the return journey was from Manitoulin Island and South to London Ontario . We took the Ferry Boat 'The M.S.CHI.CHEEMAUN' at TOBERMORY and crossed to SOUTH BAYMOUTH.From there we drove to london.
    On the other trips we returned via the TransCanada highway 417 through OTTawa Ontario.
    Automobile a must.

• Simonneeddy's Profile Photo

We went by automobile

by Simonneeddy Updated Sep 24, 2002

OUR HONDA

We went by automobile on all three trips from Joliette Quebec via Highway 417 ( The TransCanada highway.)
    AUTOMOBILE, BUS, train or Air.

Instant Answers: Sudbury

Comments

Sudbury Transportation

Reviews and photos of Sudbury transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sudbury sightseeing.