Timmins What to Pack

Most Recent What to Pack in Timmins

• Don_Wright's Profile Photo

Packing List

by Don_Wright Written Aug 25, 2002

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Dress warm in the winter! It gets cold up there! In the summer it gets warm.

Photo Equipment: No problem getting film or developing. Wal-Mart in the Timmins Square Mall.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Away from Timmins, out in the bush, there are blackflies in the summer. Nasty insects, which will bite you and you don't even know it, until later when you start itching. In certain areas, people wear head nets to protect them. But, just be aware, and ask the locals for advice on repellent!

• sim1's Profile Photo

Packing List

by sim1 Updated Aug 25, 2002

Photo Equipment:

Always take your camera, where ever you go!!! A photo oppertunity is always there when you don't expect it. I never travel without mine :-)

This is one page in a series of many pages about Canada. If you are interested in reading more about this beautiful country, you should take a look at my Canada page.
    In the last travelogue of this page you can find an overview of all the pages I have already written and some ideas of what I will start writing about soon. I have listed them by province, starting in the east in Nova Scotia and working my way to the west to Vancouver Island. Here are some pictures from my other Canada pages.

Lake Superior
    The Rockies
    Quebec

Click here to go to my Canada page.

Instant Answers: Timmins

Comments

Timmins What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Timmins what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Timmins sightseeing.