Canada's Wonderland, Toronto

Know about this? Rate It!

THE FLY - A FUN RIDE
    by RACCOON1
  • Canada's Wonderland
    by Som1
  • RACCOON1's Profile Photo

PARAMOUNT CANADA's WONDERLAND

by RACCOON1 Updated Jun 2, 2005

THE  FLY - A  FUN RIDE

Favorite thing: This amusement park ( summer only ) , with 60 rides , is about a 45 minute drive north of Toronto.

You can get there by GO BUS from the York Mills Subway Station . Buses leave on the hour and the fare is $4.25 one way.

Admission is $37.44 ( adult 7 to 59) and $ 27.41 for children and seniors.

They have a great waterpark . Admission is included in the general admission ticket . The water park opens at 11:00 am so you may have to try some of the coasters to fill in time.

Generally speaking . FUN FOR ALL .

• Theme Park Trips

• Som1's Profile Photo

Go to Canada's Wonderland its...

by Som1 Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Go to Canada's Wonderland its an amazing theme park located 30 minuts away from Tornonto. It doesn't matter how old you are anybody can have a great time here. Though younger vt's will enjoy it the most :)

• You must absolutely try out...

by anntheodore Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: You must absolutely try out Canada's Wonderland. Its not exactly DisneyWorld, but it's a fun place to be (and not very expensive).

Fondest memory: I miss the cold weather, the snow. I also miss the friendly smiling people.

• chrissyalex's Profile Photo

CANADA'S WONDERLAND Well, I...

by chrissyalex Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: CANADA'S WONDERLAND Well, I haven't been there since I was 13, so I am sure much of my info is outdated, but I remember it being a very fun place as a child!
    There were several rollercoasters( the wooden one REALLY shook you and while I was riding it once,a person lost their glasses on it!) There was also a huge manmade mountain with a waterfall and you could walk up the mountain and walk behind the falls. Since I haven't been there in years, I am sure things are MUCH different now!

Instant Answers: Toronto