Know about this? Rate It!
Hockey Hall of Fame
For Canucks who are true to their hearts...
Formerly the Bank of Montreal Building, it houses the world's largest collection of Hockey Memorbilia, & offers much more for vivid hockey fans! Great for the kids & the kids at heart.
- Family Travel
- Museum Visits
Canadian’s are a bit nutty about Hockey the way that Europeans and South Americans take a strong interest in soccer (football) . To see what some of the fuss is about or to see some of the pilgrims paying homage to one of their high alters, visit the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Address: 30 Yonge Street
- Road Trip
Hockey Hall of FameNow many...
Hockey Hall of Fame
Now many know that Toronto is THE hockey city. But how many know that the Hockey Hall of fame is here. If you're a hockey fan, definitely drop by. It's located at 30 Yonge Street (BCE Place).
a LIITLE BIT OF SPORTS...
a LIITLE BIT OF SPORTS TRIVIA..maybe a good bar bet. LACROSSE is the national sport of Canada;-) , but hockey is trully a way of life and the Toronto mapleleafs are an Institucion Canadienne.
The Hockey Hall of Fame is located at 30 Yonge St. near Union Station.
Toronto M5E 1X8
phn: (416) 360-7765
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Toronto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- La Saladita Hotels
- Duckabush Hotels
- Pulau Lingga
- Jastrebarsko Hotels
- El Jadida
- Fort Clatsop National Memorial Hotels
- Jaisalmer Off The Beaten Path
- Tuguegarao City Off The Beaten Path
- Ilha Grande Off The Beaten Path
- Nicaragua Off The Beaten Path
- Capri Off The Beaten Path
- Hämeenlinna Off The Beaten Path
- Sentul Off The Beaten Path
- Guadix Off The Beaten Path
- Waterton Lakes National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Fes Off The Beaten Path
- Okinawa Off The Beaten Path
- Esperance Off The Beaten Path