Alice Fazooli's, Toronto

by Deus_ultima
  • stevemt's Profile Photo

Alice Fazooli's: Alice Fazooli's - the origional

by stevemt Written Nov 5, 2005

This paticular one is great, the others are no where as good.

Adelaide St Toronto is where it is at.

the meal is fantastic, the ambiance fantastic and the suroundings differant

Favorite Dish: I had the aligator and it was wonderful

• Bela_LUng's Profile Photo

Alice Fazooli's: Food in a bucket made out of a bucket in a bucket.

by Bela_LUng Written Feb 17, 2007

General restaurant atmosphere open concept place like Jack Astors and such places. Menu is normal and not daring. Normal fare selection. Service is good. The place is located is a good place downtown so that afterwards you can go cruise the ladies at the bars nearby, with that garlic breath ;) Have fun chowder heads.

Favorite Dish: Pastas! Sure you can make the stuff for 1/5 the price at home, but hell, aren't all lazy?

• Deus_ultima's Profile Photo

Alice Fazooli's: Good food and great fun!!

by Deus_ultima Written Oct 6, 2002

One of those loud but fun italian restaurants where the food comes plenty at a resonable price!

Favorite Dish: Jaxx and I had a bit of port which we both liked quite a lot! :)

I don't remember what we had for food, but i do remember we had a great time and we're well pleased. A plus is that I asked to buy a Hooegarden glass..and the waiter came back and said :" The boss said it's on the house!!"
    :D

I was very pleased.. :)

• Lemonita's Profile Photo

Alice Fazooli's: Alice Fazooli's

by Lemonita Written Sep 13, 2002

This is a chain restaurants serving seafood, italian and cajun food.
    I love the decoration inside the restaurant, some exotic feeling, pretty funky at the same time...

Favorite Dish: I had alligator (it tasted like chicken) and some yummy shrimp pasta (penne if I remember correctly).

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Alice Fazooli's: Wonderful Seafood

by Agraichen Written Jan 1, 2004

Whether inside or in the gardens, Alice Fazooli's is a wonderful experience. The great Italian style seafood is enhanced even more by a wonderful wine selection.

Favorite Dish: All was wonderful, but I was patial to the Maine Lobster. Done to perfection.

• Business Travel

• Alice Fazooli's: Why Why WHY?

by Celestia| Written Aug 14, 2004

Why in the world would anyone travel all the way to Canada, come to an amazing city like Toronto, and then eat at a chain restaurant?? There are a million other places to eat in this city that are sooooo much better!

• Alice Fazooli's: The Garlic Bread

by ElDiabloRojo Written Mar 3, 2004

I really liked this restaurant. It is noisy though, and the queue was big. Worth it for the Garlic Bread. Awesome!

For any marathon runners staying at the Holiday Inn for the Toronto marathon in October, I highly recommend this place. Big servings for carbo loading...

Instant Answers: Toronto