CN tower Revolving restaurant, Toronto

View at dusk from the CN Tower
    Me at the CN Tower 360 restaurant
    Pudding!
  • agapehoneybee's Profile Photo

CN tower Revolving restaurant: Great View But Overpriced!

by agapehoneybee Written Aug 19, 2006

I came here only once but when you see the prices you really can only afford a one time visit. The restaurant is a tourist trap. I got lamb two ways and I believe it was $35. It lacked flavour and the meat was tough. My husband got the prime rib...again lacked flavour. A friend of mine went there as well at a different time and got the seafood platter. She got food poisoning. If you want a nice view...yes the CN tower is the place to see the city but to eat please save your money and go to a restuarant that actually is there to serve tasty food.
    Please note as well: It is required you order food. If you don't they will charge you anyway.

• Bela_LUng's Profile Photo

CN tower Revolving restaurant: A meal like no other

by Bela_LUng Written Feb 17, 2007

Well, you will never have done this before (unless you've been here before...). The restaurant is wayyyyyy up in the sky and revolves while you eat and chill out. Excellent to do at night time, when you see the lights of the city all around you. The food is quite good too, and the menu offers some great selections.

When you go to the restaurant you get a free ride up the elevator to the top, so you can then, after your meal, walk around and see the city some more, or go even higher to the top observation deck.

Favorite Dish: Lobster!

• ky_wildcats_1's Profile Photo

CN tower 360* Revolving restaurant: You MUST SEE this

by ky_wildcats_1 Written Apr 6, 2006

Fine Food, fantastic view of the city. I have been twice. It is $50.00 US and up, but it includes the ride up. The ride up to the viewing deck alone is around $30 USD.

Favorite Dish: Seafood, but everything is delicious. Dessert, salad, wine... it's fantastic.

• upesnlwc's Profile Photo

360 Restaurant CN Tower: Toronto at your fingertips

by upesnlwc Written Jan 17, 2006

It wouldn't have mattered to me what the waiter brought me during my visit to the 360 Restaurant. I was so mesmerized by the view, and beleive me you will to, that I was oblivious to what was going on around me. Sitting over 1000 feet in the air, overlooking one of the world's cleanest cities, eating a wonderful meal, this restaurant is a must see. The food was wonderful, and the wine list was long. There was something for every pallet.

Favorite Dish: I dined on a Filet Mignon, with a very nice Pinot Noir from Oregon.

• CN tower Revolving restaurant: What a view and food excellent as well

by gussyireland Written Feb 24, 2006

Excellent service from reception to waiters. The vistas were excellent and the restaurant revolved at just the right speed to allow for a nice relaxed, although sometimes disoriented evening. The food was excellent and served promply enough but timed that you still had enough time between courses to savour the views.

Favorite Dish: Slow cooked prime rib .... a taste bud explosion.

• jgacis's Profile Photo

360 Restaurant: A High Dining Experience!

by jgacis Updated Nov 14, 2010
    Excellent dining views

The CN Tower Restaurant provides a great dining experience with good food and incredible views (weather permitting) of the Toronto city below. Menu selections include chicken, pork, and streak. During my visit, they had a $48 (CDN) 3-course meal (appetizer, entree, and dessert) which included the entrance fee to the CN Tower observation deck.

The meal I had included spinach-stuffed chicken and a salmon appetizer. Portions were moderate but not too small. Dessert included a slice of walnut-tart pie with a generous scoop of cranberry ice-cream. Food was very good and tasty, although the chicken skin was a bit hard to cut with the knife. Overall, the meal was very satifying.

Service was good and the atmosphere was pleasant with clean floors and well-maintained furnishings.

My visit was during a non-rainy day for lunch, so the city views were great. Only the floor rotates, so you may want to ensure that no personal belongings are placed near the windows. Full 360-degree rotation of the restaurant takes roughly about 45 minutes, more or less. While looking out you can see downtown Toronto, the urban sprawl on the northside of the city and Lake Ontario (with a small airport nearby) on the southside.

• CN tower Revolving restaurant: Overpriced overcrowded and unhelpful management

by spanbird Written Sep 10, 2007

We booked four months in advance from England and expected to be seated next to the window. On arrival we were placed in the middle of three rows in what felt like a corridor as we were jostled constantly by people arriving and departing. We politely asked for a move but were told it was impossible unless we waited another hour in the bar. At their prices!! How long in advance do you have to book as we booked a specific time and yet were told it was a first come first served basis. What a let down. Toronto was the friendliest place we have been to yet the CN Tower which should have been a highlight of our trip was a disaster. We left without having a meal due to the uncaring treatment we received. We had been prepared to spend at least $200 dollars to enjoy our last night in Toronto.

Favorite Dish: Wish we could have tried one.

• CN tower Revolving restaurant: Great one off experience

by simoncmg Written Feb 20, 2005
    View from restaurant of the Islands

The revolving restaurant at the top of the CN Tower is worth a visit. The food was great, particularly the Carbanara, but it is pricey. If you eat in the restaurant it includes your entrance fee to the tower. If you want to go in the evening make sure you book in advance as when we were there they had a promotion on with the thearte all that week so was very busy.

• Viajara's Profile Photo

CN tower Revolving restaurant: Awesome View and Good Food Too!

by Viajara Written Aug 30, 2003
    Looking Up at CN Tower

The revolving restaurant provides a breathtaking view of Toronto. I would make it my first stop in Toronto just to get the lay of the land. Prepare to go through security before entering the elevators that will deliver you to the restaurant.

• Architecture

• Andrikos's Profile Photo

Dining on top of the world is...

by Andrikos Written Aug 24, 2002

Dining on top of the world is at the CN Tower in a revolving restaurant with beautiful 360 degrees views of Toronto.

Instant Answers: Toronto