Ginger, Toronto

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Two locations on Yonge Street (see below)

• Ginger
  • Ginger
    Seafood noodle
  • kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

Ginger: Ginger

by kemisteryoso Updated Jul 31, 2012

I think I ate here the most during my third visit to Toronto and I like it so much. They got my taste on noodles . I tried all their soups and my favorite is the seafood noodles. It's very affordable and there are more asian cuisine you can choose from. I think this is the best Vietnamese restaurant they have in the city.

Favorite Dish: Seafood noodle

• daffodil's Profile Photo

Ginger: Fast and decent

by daffodil Written Aug 18, 2004

The place has a McDonald's type feel, but the food is decent and fast. Prices are fair and portions are good. In general it is good for a quick bite, but if you are looking for something a bit nicer, go to Spring Rolls.

• paulbrec's Profile Photo

Ginger 1 / Ginger 2: Good, Fast, Inexpensive!? No!?

by paulbrec Updated Apr 23, 2004

Have you ever heard of a restaurant with good food, that has fast service, and low prices? Either have I...Until now.
    Ginger (2 locations) is a Vietnamese restaurant. Both locations are located on the east side of Yonge Street. The first time I went, I had chicken and pork on rice. You get two pieces of grilled chicken and a pork chop on a bed of rice. It was only $5.95! What surprised me the most is that the food arrived in 4 minutes! Plus, the food was excellent!
    Ginger 1 is a very small location with few tables, and a "fast food" setting. Ginger 2 is a larger location with more tables, and some nice decorations and a waterfall. Both locations have the same quality of food, and the same prices. Except, for some reason, it takes a bit longer for the food to arrive at Ginger 2 (almost 10 minutes). Still not bad.

Favorite Dish: I have a few favorites: Chicken and Pork on Rice; Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp on Rice; Pad Thai Noodle Chicken Soup; Pad Thai Noodle Beef Soup.

Instant Answers: Toronto

Comments

Hotels Near Ginger
3.0 out of 5 stars