Been here? Rate It!
J.J. Muggs Grille and Bar: Not very good...
On our second night in Toronto, we decided to go for a quick bite and this place was not far from our Hotel (it is right next to the Eaton Centre.
We had a cheese burger (I'm allowed, when I am not in Europe :)) and a Sallad. They were OK, but I have definetly had much better burgers elsewhere.
I had a Sprite to drink which was just terrible and when the waiter asked if we wanted free refills, I asked if I could have coke instead: "No! refills are only for the same kind of drink". Overall, service was slow and sloppy.
I don't think I would go there again.
Favorite Dish: None
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Toronto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake George
- Heckscher State Park Hotels
- Mitylene Hotels
- Airlie Beach
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Hotels
- Yanuya Island Hotels