Been here? Rate It!
Manchu Wok: Eaton Center Food Court
Because I spent so much money last night at dinner, I wanted to balance out the expense account. The way it works is, they give you an amount for breakfast, lunch and dinner automatically. (It's about $20 USD/day - not a princely amount.) If you spend more than that, then you have to submit credit card slips, up to a maximum for the city you are in.
So I knew I wouldn't be reimbursed for the whole dinner price at Ruth Cris's, but I can recoup that by eating cheaply other times.
Favorite Dish: I had Combo 4 - whatever that was, and Chinese tea. Total $6.42 CD. I also spent $1.99 CD for ice cream afterwards.
Apparently there is another Manchu Wok at
200 Wellington W, Toronto (416) 596-7176
- Budget Travel
- Family Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Toronto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tin Shui Wai
- Svalbard Hotels
- Blackwater River State Park Hotels
- Culver City Hotels
- Ushuaia Hotels
- Saint Helier