Moxie's Classic Grill, Toronto

5 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

4950 Yonge Street 416-226-3217

• Moxies Restaurant on Yonge St north of Sheppard
    Moxies Restaurant on Yonge St north of...
    by CdnJane
  • CdnJane's Profile Photo

Moxie's Classic Grill: Decadent Dining above Extreme Fitness!

by CdnJane Updated Mar 26, 2006

Despite having lived next door to it for a couple of years, tonight was my first time in. Mmmmmmm great meal! I was perhaps put off by outer appearances - there is a little patio, and then a street level inside part, which smells of the gym smells from Extreme Fitness downstairs from it. However, what I didn't realise was that there was a nice cozy restaurant a couple of steps up. It is a nice place to go with friends for a fun meal, or lots of nice quieter spots for a romantic dinner, and also there are some tables off in alcoves suitable for meetings or groups.

Favorite Dish: Hmmmm I had the steak & shrimps with their stuffed baked potato, and fresh crisp green beans... oh yeah, and tonight was Marguerita night! The steak was Canadian Grade A beef from Alberta, and was one of the best I'd ever had. 8oz of pure tenderness!
    I splurged on a dessert and had the Banana Caramel Xango (pronounced Chan-GO). If I hadn't been in public I think I would've licked the plate it was soooooooooooooooo yummy. I'm sure that since it was by a gym that that removed all the calories...... YEAH! Right!!!! *sigh*

Moxies Restaurant on Yonge St north of Sheppard

Instant Answers: Toronto

Comments

Hotels Near Moxie's Classic Grill
4.0 out of 5 stars