Red Lobster, Toronto

Pasta shrimp with Coconut Shrimp
    by CdnJane
    Berni and Carl preparing to dive in!
    by CdnJane
  • CdnJane's Profile Photo

Red Lobster: Decent Fish/Seafood at a Reasonable Price

by CdnJane Written Oct 17, 2006

Pasta shrimp with Coconut Shrimp

Red Lobster isn't the most exclusive restaurant chain - see can't be exclusive if you are a chain restaurant - however they do serve decent food at a reasonable price, and make it a place that is great for families, or friends. You can go to a more expensive seafood/fish restaurant, pay big bucks, and not be guaranteed a better meal, or have as much fun.
    It was because I have never had a bad meal at Red Lobster, I knew it was popular with at least one other member of our group, and it was easy walking distance from their hotel, that I picked it for dinner... oh, and it was within my budget.

Favorite Dish: Almost everyone loves the garlic cheese teabiscuits that they bring out at first. The worst part is not filling up on them!
    We were there during their Endless Shrimp special - and so all but one of us had that. Great price deal ($17.99) - soup/salad to begin with, and most of us had the ceasar salad - then they brought you your choice of 2 shrimp dishes, with as many more as you'd like after. It was a great dinner. I think we were all happy. 4 of us split a carafe of white house wine ($24.99) - from Niagara, I believe - and that gave us all 2 glasses so at $6.25 per person, that was ok.

• Red Lobster: Good seafood, familiar restaraunt

by KrissyCat7 Written Aug 3, 2003

I love seafood and red lobster has always been a favorite of mine. The Red Lobster in Toronto is just as good as any of the ones in my area.

Favorite Dish: Crab Alfredo
    The Chesepeake Bake....a little sample of everything.

Instant Answers: Toronto

Comments

Hotels Near Red Lobster
4.0 out of 5 stars