Been here? Rate It!
SOME TO CHOOSE FROM - WALK THE AREA FIRST: RESTAURANT AREA TWO - YORKVILLE / BLOOR DISTRICT
A different crowd comes here compared to the Theatre District. .Not as many places to choose from . A bit more expensive , but there are some cheaper pubs on Cumberland east of Bay. They come and go in this area .
Le Trou Normand has been there for a long time ( fixed price lunch $ 15, dinner $25 ) .
There is also the Coffee Mill in 99 Yorkville which has good a good lunch menu .
Start at the corner of Cumberland and Bellair . Whoever owns the restaurant at the NE corner keeps changing the theme . The present establishment is called Sassafraz .Lunch entree is around
$15 . Still a good spot on a summer day .
Walk the whole area first .
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Toronto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Harrisburg Hotels
- Carreço Hotels
- Saratoga Springs Hotels
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area Hotels
- Lac d' Artouste