The Court Jester Pub, Toronto

by CdnJane
  • CdnJane's Profile Photo

The Court Jester Pub: It was ok, but wouldn't write home about it

by CdnJane Written May 3, 2004

Have to admit, this was picked since the restaurant I wanted to go to was closed, and this looked ok.
    Its been rated on another website as a "Fun Pub" - I guess we were there between the fun!
    The music was good... 60s/70s music so Suet and I were fine, and Imaniac seemed to know a lot of the songs, not so sure about Lalkens - but they served beer so he seemed quite happy.
    We all had something different - hamburger, fish & chips, salad, and I had a tuna melt.
    I should've sent back my tuna melt to had them really melt the cheese under the tuna. It was a tad cold... but I was pretty hungry and cheese is ok melted or not in my books. I got the impression from Jacob that there was too much batter on his fish, and both the Dutchmen weren't impressed by "shoestring fries/chips". Sue didn't make too much comment about her salad.

Favorite Dish: If, it were hot, I thought the tuna melt was good - good tuna. The salad was good, the dressing served on the side. Huge glasses of Diet Coke and free refills.
    Service was pretty slow.

Tuna Melt with Salad

Instant Answers: Toronto

Comments

Hotels Near The Court Jester Pub
3.5 out of 5 stars