The Keg, Toronto

All over the place

KEG Restaurant
    by elmasri
  • The Keg - Yonge & Sheppard location CLOSED
    The Keg - Yonge & Sheppard location...
    by CdnJane
  • CdnJane's Profile Photo

The Keg: Is that a Baseball or a Hunk of Steak?

by CdnJane Updated Apr 19, 2013

The Keg - Yonge & Sheppard location CLOSED

So, what do I mean about "the Baseball" - well one of the cuts of steak (Cdn Beef) is called the baseball because it is about that big and thick. You can only get it cooked to Medium Rare, I believe.. maybe Medium. When you are hungry for that hunk of steak consider it.
    The Keg is found all over Toronto, and elsewhere in Ontario and probably the country too. The main Keg is The Keg Mansion on Jarvis St near Wellesley, and is a large old 19th Century house which is quite a nice place to go out to with a group, or just on a special night. There is a Keg down the block from me, so every so often I pop in for a steak treat. I know that the food is consistent and I love the seasonings.

Favorite Dish: I usually get one of the Classic meals which includes Caesar Salad, your meat, vegetables, mushrooms, and potato or rice. They offer a choice of Sirloin or Teryaki classic, the New York classic, Filet classic or the Prime Rib classic. mmmmm I shouldn't write things like this before dinner!
    When I think my arteries really need blocking, I adore the baked garlic shrimp starter, swimming in garlic, herbs and cheeses... their warm, sourdough bread is just perfect to help soak up the garlic oil. Yummmmmm
    If you are ordering a drink, you can get regular or KEG size... don't drive afterwards please if you get the Keg size.

• The Keg: the best steakhouse in TOronto!!!!!!!

by Man_U_canuck Written Oct 11, 2004

EXCELLENT restaurant, not too pricy, actually is a bar + steakhouse....
    3 stores located in downtown Toronto, i love going there to have dinner with friends ;-) yummy!!!

Favorite Dish: the sirloin regular is my favourite ;-)
    the price below includes tax + dessert + my favourite dish + an appetizer + tips

Instant Answers: Toronto

Comments

Hotels Near The Keg
3.5 out of 5 stars