Tim Horton's, Toronto

ok
  • daffodil's Profile Photo

Tim Horton's: Classic Canadian

by daffodil Written Aug 18, 2004

Timmy's is the closest that there is in Toronto to real "Canadiana". This donut chain is found in almost every Canadian city and town and will always be the favorite! The lunch type menu items are surprisingly good (better than McDonalds) and the donuts are great. Personally the coffee is not that good, but many people would probably call me unCanadian for saying that!

Favorite Dish: Ice Cap!! The best summer treat!! Better than Frappuccinos and half the price.

• Bobsy's Profile Photo

Tim Horton's: In the Words of Homer: "Mmm...donuts!"

by Bobsy Written Nov 24, 2003

I have eaten a dozen donuts in a sitting on two occasions. After cycling around the islands, and while waiting at Newark Airport post 9/11. I have had two sourcream glazed donuts mailed from Canada to the UK because I missed them so much. The first one was a pile of crumbs, but the second was perfectly formed.

Favorite Dish: Get a Chilli Bread Bowl meal. C$5.59 buys you a coffee, donut and delicious chilli in a hollowed out loaf. Chain food shouldn't be this good. Make the donut a cruller. Or if you want it to keep for later or the next day, a sour cream glazed.

Homer - Most Famous Greek

• Tim Horton's: Tim Horton's

by dzni Written Aug 26, 2002

I don't know WHY we were amused by this place's name, but we were. We saw it as the Canadian equivilent of McDonald's in quantity. However, their specialty is donuts and sandwiches. Weird, I know... I think their owned by Wendy's. Anywho... :)

Favorite Dish: Sandwich

• JennyTheOnly's Profile Photo

I most like Tim Hortons and...

by JennyTheOnly Written Aug 26, 2002

I most like Tim Hortons and Food Cornors!!! :)
    Well the Food Cornors are just perfect if you dont really know what you want to eat...there are many 'restaurants' one one place and mostly you THEN dont know what you want to eat ;)

Favorite Dish: Well I love those choclate donuts and I love to eat Hamburgers in the Food Cornors!

• Tara2001's Profile Photo

Tim Horton's (Its not a...

by Tara2001 Written Aug 25, 2002

Tim Horton's (Its not a restaurant, more like a fast food cafe, but well worth a stop!)
    Nothing special or unusual about the atmosphere or appearance but the prices are fantastic and the food is great!

Favorite Dish: If you like doughnuts then the choice is endless, I would particularly recommend the timbits, 20 for $1.99!!! Bargain!!! There are also many savoury items available from subs to soup. One of the best drinks to have is the iced cappuccino, tastes fabulous on a hot summers day! Check it out!

• andreavienna's Profile Photo

Tim Horton´s - Best donuts in...

by andreavienna Written Aug 25, 2002

Tim Horton´s -
    Best donuts in the world !!!

Favorite Dish: donuts, sugar twists, apple scrullers, timbits,... I just can´t make up my mind !

Instant Answers: Toronto