Know about this? Rate It!
Arts on King: Great place for local crafts
Carries a fantastic selection of crafts by local artists. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for because it is all very good quality, one of a kind stuff.
Update: Sadly, last time I checked this shop appeared to have closed down. Will try to confirm next time I'm in the area.
What to buy: The jewellery and picture frames there are always nice. Lots of things to tickle your fancy.
Last time I stopped by they had a new line of clocks that I thought were pretty clever. They're called Crummy Clox and they are made from reclaimed toasters and things. I would have brought one home if it weren't for the $250 price tag.
What to pay: $10-$2000.
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Toronto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Thimphu Hotels
- Lovers Key Hotels
- Forbes Park Hotels
- North Hutchinson Island Hotels
- Baguio City