Wasaga Beach Travel Guide

• Wasaga Beach
    by joanj

Wasaga Beach Nightlife

• by fire_munkies Written Jun 27, 2005

Bananas is an awesome bar to visit no matter what you expect. The cover charge is only 10 dollars Canadian. You meet tons of people and have a great time. Though theres no dance floor people often opt for dancing where ever their drunken bodies take them. It's a great bar to get drunk and have fun. I highly suggest you visit it and maybe I'll see you there sometime!

Dress Code: Well my friend wore lingerie and I wore real clothes so I honestly think a dress code isn't an issue.

• Singles
    • Music

• rockstarscheld's Profile Photo

by rockstarscheld Updated Jun 27, 2005

It was a great place to go. Cover was expensive compared to what I'm used to ($10CAN) but they played really good music. It was very packed, not a place to go dancing, but if ya wanna get drunk, groped, and meet new people, its the perfect spot.

• Wasaga Beach Hotels

0 Hotels in Wasaga Beach

Wasaga Beach Warnings and Dangers

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    I don't understand why people pointed....

by mapakettle Updated Mar 26, 2004

Don't rent a bike, because it's too hard to pedal in the sand, and when you fall, you look dumb.

This was the 'only' one left that day, I was kinda hoping for something a little more impressive, but.......have I mentioned the young lady in the orange bikini ?

• Birdwatching

Wasaga Beach Off The Beaten Path

by mapakettle Written Mar 18, 2004

We parked beside the (unofficial) garbage pit, and the line of port-a-pottys on the far left of that last dirt road.

Our tip of the day was, don't wait in line for the port-a-pottys, go over the hill, and there is a weathered, but functional, outhouse, a two-holer no less, part way hidden in the scruff. It was the one with no door. No lines, no waiting, but, it was off the beaten path.

Strongly advise, carry your own...

Wasaga Beach Favorites

• dwatters1960's Profile Photo
    Beach Area One on a Hot summer's day.

by dwatters1960 Written May 24, 2004

Favorite thing: Wasaga Beach is Ontario, Canada's favourite beach vacation resort area. Boasting the World's longest fresh water beach, this town welcomes tens of thousands of tourists each summer.

The area is quietly becoming the place to settle with home prices much lower than those in neighbouring cities.

The beach is 14 kilometres long which allows something for everyone. If you like watching girls in bikini's, visit beach area 1. Just want to relax and tune out the world? Try a different beach area. (1-6 and New Wasaga are your choices)

Information about this area can be found on my website at http://www.wasaga.com/

• Skiing and Boarding

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    the 'CUDA, as seen from my Mini...

by mapakettle Updated Apr 3, 2004

Favorite thing: My favourite thing about Wasaga Beach, was going home Sunday afternoon. I was so damned tired, dirty, and sunburnt, and feeling the after effects of our mosquito repellant, that home was all I cared about. Strangely, none of us ever said that aloud, we all said what a 'blast' it was....

Fondest memory: My fondest memory was the actual drive home. Traffic on the 400 was murder (literally), and would take hours upon hours to get back to Toronto. We solved many of the worlds problems, with definite ideas on every subject we discussed. There is no such thing as a 'gray' area when you are young, it is one way only, every other way is 'wrong'. We'd often sit for over 1/2 an hour with no forward movement in my little Mini Cooper 'S, the back windows popped wide open (an inch max), and the front windows slid open maybe six inches, baking on the hot pavement, but oddly, at peace with the world. Air conditioning ??....yeah right !!

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    happy to see it, but saddened as well

by mapakettle Written Mar 26, 2004

Favorite thing: Discomfort sure, but fun ? Probably. Maybe... Everything is relative. Just being free from parents for a few days, the thrill of the 'HUNT',
    all the experiences and memories.....nothing can ever erase this from my memory bank.

Would I change anything ? Yes, I would upgrade my accomodations a tad.

Fondest memory: The young lady in the orange bikini, the one who never knew I existed....

Instant Answers: Wasaga Beach

Comments

Wasaga Beach Travel Guide
Map of Wasaga Beach