Woodbridge Travel Guide

by soulbb

Woodbridge Hotels

Woodbridge Restaurants

• by rustamka Written Nov 17, 2010

Juicy Olive is a great place for dinner. Food was fresh and tasty, feels like it was made just for me and my buddies and staff was nice and polite. Drinks were brought to the table in no time. Atmosphere was incredible and we had a great time there. Highly recommended. 100%

Favorite Dish: New York Steak AMAAZING

• by moosejawer Written Jan 2, 2007

I am from Prairie, and I was visiting my family in Vaughan for this holiday. All I know about Chinese food is Chicken Ball and Fried Rice. Every time when I visited TO, I loved eating out to try the real Chinese foods there.
    This time my sister Susan suggests me Eastern Sense, a newly opened Chinese restaurant in Woodbridge area. On Dec 23, she took us to this restaurant. I was surprised by the plain look of this place, no different from those Chinese Restaurant in Sask, and it is justed located a strip mall.
    But I changed my mind right away once I walked into this restaurant: something I never try to find in a Chinese restaurant: Fine Dining Atmosphere.
    The friendly waitress suggested us Crispy Ginger Beef Tenderloin and Pepper Soft Shell Crab. We ordered Chef Dinner For Five and Pepper Soft Shell Crab. wow... it is so goood. Price is very fair.

We all really love this good food and service at this restaurant. On New Year's Eve, we order about 20 dishes from our New Year's Eve Party. All our guests find the foods are excellent.

I just returned home today. As I promise the restaurant owner, I must suggest their good food and service to people. hmm.. I miss the good food already!

Favorite Dish: 1. Pepper Soft Shell Crab is my No. 1 choice, highly recommended!!!
    2. Peking Style Chicken

• Theme Park Trips
    • Business Travel

• Eastern Sense 1 more image

by soulbb Written Dec 20, 2006

I got my conference lunch in this chinese restaurant. The ambiance is very neat. The owner is very friendly and fast service. The main point is which the food is very tasty. i just couldn't wait to visit it again. So i came at the weekend for dinner. This time i found out my favorite dish: Peper Soft Shell Crab. It's a must try dish!!! Now I always come to have my business lunch. And I just found out they do party and catering. This new year eve party I don't have to worry what to cook and also I can suprise my family. hehehe~~~

Favorite Dish: my favorite dishes (very yummy :p)
    #1 Peper Soft Shell Crab
    #2 Crispy Ginger Beef Tenderloin
    #3 Tiger Shrimp w/ Honey Lemon Sauce

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Woodbridge

Comments

Woodbridge Travel Guide
Map of Woodbridge