Gaspé Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Gaspé

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Bistro Brise Bise: Enjoy the warm Gaspesian atmosphere

by Jefie Updated Oct 14, 2006

The Brise Bise is located on rue de la Reine, in downtown Gaspe. It's a good place to stop for a drink at any time of the day or evening, and they've got a good menu, ranging from burgers & fries to a full table d'hote. They've got a really nice outdoor patio overlooking the bay of Gaspe, and the Brise Bise doubles as a casual art gallery and also offers live concerts. It is located close to the Cegep (Gaspe's college) so there's always a great atmosphere. A fun place to be on a Friday night!

Dress Code: Casual

• Study Abroad

• Riccard's Profile Photo

Gaspe Town - da Strip: Swinging, with the locals!

by Riccard Updated Dec 14, 2004

Gaspe Town actually has 3-4 places on the strip where you can Party. I do not know who does it but my experience of it was pretty CRAZY.

I've been to some really funky places around the world and some crazy crowd, but I never been to a place that felt so 'redneck'.

The place we visited was a really small dance bar on the strip, with a bottom floor that held a live band, it was on Canada Day -1st July I believe?! ;/.

The live band did a good performance, but the DJ upstairs was of another caliber. 60% was from the 80s and in the middle of everything they bust out some country (I guess he played what the people wanted to hear, so we can't blame the DJ).

And I guess I am way to used fancy upscale lounges and house DJ's in NYC and larger cities.!? or.... ;)

Dress Code: NONE.
    Come as you are.

Instant Answers: Gaspé

Comments

Gaspé Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Gaspé nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gaspé sightseeing.