Montmorency Local Customs

Most Recent Local Customs in Montmorency

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Awwww.......

by Dabs Written Jul 25, 2006

I doubt this is a permanent feature at the Falls but if you look closely at the attached photo you'll see that some starry eyed romantic spelled out "I love you" with the logs. All together now, awwww...... Maybe when you go, you'll see the follow up of "Will you marry me?"

I Love You

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Silly snowman

by Dabs Written Jul 19, 2006

My long suffering husband now knows just to walk up to silly statues and pose with them, it just hastens the inevitable result of me making him pose with it so we can get onto whatever we are doing.

Since 1955 Bonhomme, the snowman, has been the mascot of the Quebec Winter Carnival, a festival that defies logic and draws 1 million tourists to Quebec City in the dead of winter, a time when most sane people are taking their vacations on a tropical beach with a drink with an umbrella in one hand and a trashy novel in the other.

If you'd like to make your significant other pose with a snowman, he's located in the visitor center.

A good man and a Bonhomme

Instant Answers: Montmorency

Comments

Montmorency Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Montmorency local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Montmorency sightseeing.