Know about this? Rate It!
Beautiful Parc Lafontaine
Parc Lafontaine is a large neighbourhood park located near between Rue Sherbrooke and trendy Avenue Du Mont-Royal. It's very much a multi-use area with facilities for most every activity.
I find it to be a perfect place to bring a blanket and picnic basket and just relax away a summer afternoon.
- Study Abroad
- Hiking and Walking
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Free nightly entertainment in the park
Check out the Theatre Verdure, in Parc Lafontaine every night around 9pm for free entertainment in the summer.
Ballet, orchestra, films (warning - they'll be in french!), or plays. All free, all the time.
The whole area (Le Plateau) is very safe even after midnight to walk around, as there are plenty of people out enjoying the night everywhere.
- Family Travel
Parc Lafontaine. This beautiful 19th century park is divided into two halves- English and French. The English side features a serpentine, winding lagoon, while the French side consists of geometric paths and gardens. The park is surrounded by 19th century townhouses. There are boat rentals- kayaks and paddleboats- on the lagoon, and a nice little waterfall.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Montreal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Walton Beach
- Heceta Beach Hotels
- Whistler Hotels
- Nice Hotels
- Paoay Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path