Know about this?
Luggage and bags: Well, if you're going to Montreal in the winter time, bring LOTS of warm clothes!!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Boots, high heels NOT recommended! (For winter of course!)
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: If your hair frizzes (like mine do) bring anti-frizz! And lots of lotion for your cold nose and body! Tissues...
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Warm jacket!! Preferably down...or gortex!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: It can get very cold here. I was there one March and it was -13 degrees. were layers, hats and gloves.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Montreal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kailua-Kona Hotels
- Kochi Hotels
- Central Province Hotels
- Peapack and Gladstone Hotels
- Monterosso al Mare