Boccacinos, Montreal

• Boccacinos
  • GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: French Sports Bar

by GracesTrips Written May 2, 2009

A close comparison to what you would find in the US would be BJ's, Chili's or Applebees. I wasn't too hungry so I had the Brie cheese in pastry appetizer and a cafe au lait. Both were good. My boyfriend had a Philly cheeseteak sandwich which was tasty. Prices were reasonable. Atmosphere was comfortable, sports bar, waitress was friendly.

There are a few around town so if check out the website for other locations.

• marmalade77's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: Funky Friday Nights

by marmalade77 Written Oct 21, 2006

We visit this funky cafe bar/ restaurant time after time when we visit our aunt in montreal from the U.K the food is delish and the staff are so friendly. We visited one friday evening and the staff brought out free pizza's for people to snack on whilst drinking. Desserts are good also they have got a good selection in the display cabinet.

Favorite Dish: Pasta and Pizza and desserts of course.

• Marie-Claude's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: A good american-italian

by Marie-Claude Updated Dec 9, 2005

This is a very nice restaurant with great service and food. There is a few around the island of Montreal. But I have been in the one on Mc Gill College.

Favorite Dish: I took the Cappelini florentine.. pasta with spinach, mushrooms and pine nuts.. miam! My friend took the Chicken penne.. I am going to take that one next time :D

I went back and took the Chicken Penne it wasn't too good... We went on a Saturday lunch and it was so so. The pasta's where not cooked enough. And the ambiance was out. I really prefered during the evening with my friend Lisa, ex vter Liestef.

• Stellaluna's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: Great Assortment of Desserts

by Stellaluna Written Nov 5, 2004

This is a nice cafe/bar located downtown. We've enjoyed both breakfast and desserts at this restaurant. Both were wonderful! Service is fast and friendly.

Favorite Dish: The tiramisu and the apple pie were both delicious. It is a bit on the expensive side but well worth it.

• nicolettart's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: Very Good Italian Food

by nicolettart Written Jan 14, 2004

Favorite Dish: We started with fried calamari, which was good. This is my test of a good Italian restaurant: do they have good calamari???LOL
    I don't remember what I ordered but I know both if us were satisfied with our meals. You won't go hungry here! Very nice atmosphere, with locals and tourists.

• rmdw's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: A Classy Restaurant in Montreal

by rmdw Written Nov 8, 2003

Boccacinos Downtown Location

Boccacinos is a first class restaurant with at least 10 locations in Greater Montreal. Catering to the "beautiful people" of Montreal, they offer a wide variety of food, great ambience, and attentive service.

While they do feature a number of Italian food items there is a wide variety to cater to every taste.

• Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• Lisser's Profile Photo

Boccacino's: Boccacino's Restaurant

by Lisser Written May 15, 2003

This was truly a great restaurant. The waiters were fabulous- helpful, friendly, and VERY patient! ALL 35 of us had our meals within an hour and a half of sitting down. For a busy restaurant of that size, it was quite impressive!
    The restaurant is two floors and on the bottom level is the bar. The atmosphere is definately one of the best parts of the restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Fettucine Alfredo- large portion, very rich Pizza- big enough for two, delicious
    Bread- The bread wasn't great, but while waiting you find yourself eating it anyway because you're so hungry!
    Pop- comes in little glass bottles! Cute and different!

• jackdewey's Profile Photo

Boccacinos: Boccacinos

by jackdewey Written Aug 26, 2002

This italian restaurant has a very nice atmosphere. The music is not too loud, so you can have a quiet conversation. The food is always very good at all of their locations across town.

Favorite Dish: Fettucine Alfredo

Instant Answers: Montreal

Comments

Hotels Near Boccacinos
4.0 out of 5 stars