Hard Rock Cafe, Montreal

My Pin Collection
  • Hard Rock Cafe
  • Hard Rock Cafe
  • nicolettart's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Lunch Break!

by nicolettart Written Jan 13, 2004

Yes, you say, you're an American, why go to the Hard Rock Cafe?? Many Americans (and locals) groan at the sight of a Hard Rock in other countries. Geez, the Hard Rock in Tokyo has King Kong climbing up the side!
    Anyway, I just like it, I don't know why! The food is easy, and when I'm tired of reading exotic menus~~this place is worry-free, I don't need to read a menu.

Favorite Dish: Great for a mid-afternoon snack~~the sampler appetizer.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Gotta get my Pins!

by GracesTrips Updated May 2, 2009

It's my quest to seek out an HRC whenever I'm on travel. I collect pins and sometimes I might buy a shirt. The menus an HRC are almost exactly the same all over the world. I find that amazing. It's great food but when you're on travel, eating American food is not something I prefer. Some HRC's are more like a club atmosphere with a DJ and dance floor. This one was more of a restaurant. But the entire street, Rue Crescent, is the epitome of bar scene hangout! Definitely, come here to people watch, eat, have a drink, tons of people!

• Lisser's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: It Seems There's One in Every City!

by Lisser Written May 16, 2003

Inside the Hard Rock Cafe

The Hard Rock Cafe houses a vast mezzanine featuring glass cases full of records and autographed memorabilia. Some of the more popular include the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Elvis and Kiss. The decor is decidedly American: checked tablecloths, wood chairs, scattered guitars and of course, the music is always roaring.

Favorite Dish: We ate a buffet-style breakfast here and it was quite an experience! The food was good and there was lots of it. However, the real fun came after the meal, when the waiters came out and got on stage to lead in the dancing and singing of songs such as "YMCA" that were blasting from the speakers. Now there's a way to wake up early in the morning!!

• Study Abroad
    • Music

• Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by dzni Written Aug 26, 2002

They have hard rock shirts and such. :) I'm bound to pick one up now and then on my trips. Oh, but the material is horrible on them... they shrink so quickly, so I don't get a lot of use out of them!

• Thestumps's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Don't miss the good beer

by Thestumps Written Sep 16, 2005

I highly recommend the Honey Nut Ale. Buy the big glass for 12.99 Canadian, refills are then 6.50, and you get to keep the glass.

Favorite Dish: Cheeseburger all the way.

• Beer Tasting