La Cage aux Sports, Montreal

by ct-bound
  • Travellingismylife's Profile Photo

Cage aux Sports: Eat and watch sport on tv

by Travellingismylife Updated Dec 8, 2006

I am a big fan of hockey (Montreal's team is the Canadiens) and I often go to this restaurant because when I am eating, I can also watch the game. But it isn't just about sport...the atmosphere is great!(you must go on Saturday night when the Canadiens are playing). The food is good, but it's not typical from here though. Chicken wings, ribs, steak, etc. Note: if you're looking for a quiet place, don't go there.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the ribs!!! They are sooo good! It's tasty and the plate is full of it! :)

• ct-bound's Profile Photo

Le Pierrot: Location and beauty (and good food!)

by ct-bound Updated Aug 6, 2004

This restaurant really stood out for me from the rest in the old port area. There's only about 2 main streets in the old port, so you can't miss it.

There was an upper terrace and the whole place was open with a garden and small fountain within. You could sit and look out over the water while you eat.

Favorite Dish: I had the soup - some mixed vegetable and chicken dish with fresh basil, and an 'appetizer' plate of warm camembert (soft cheese) with fruit (strawberries and melon). Mmmmm. Very happy with the food and atmosphere.

Plus, price-wise it was quite reasonable compared to many of the old port restaurants.

• Franberu's Profile Photo

la cage aux sports: Sporting fans restaurants

by Franberu Written Apr 7, 2003

A picture later.
    A formula where a sporting fan will be happy. There are tv sets everywhere with all the sports events on screen. The menu is offering a wide variety of meals. The decoration is presenting things from different sports. A place where a group of friends can enjoy discussions and meals.

Favorite Dish: ribs, pizza

• andromedas's Profile Photo

It's not my favorite...

by andromedas Written Aug 25, 2002

It's not my favorite restaraunt, but i have a lot of pics from it cause we went to Le Cage aux Sports everytime we went to Montreal. It's a sports bar and it has some really hot waiters girls ;)
    you can get all the popcorn you want as an appitizer while you eat.

• andromedas's Profile Photo

This is Le Cage aux Sports...

by andromedas Written Aug 25, 2002

This is Le Cage aux Sports again, I just found this pic, it's from 1996, my freshman year in high school. wow, I look bad.

Instant Answers: Montreal

Comments

Hotels Near La Cage aux Sports
4.5 out of 5 stars