Moishes, Montreal

by SeaBreezeUSA

• galeena1's Profile Photo

Moishe's: Best Steakhouse In Town

by galeena1 Updated Apr 4, 2011

This restaurant is advertised as the best steakhouse in town. It probably is. Great ambiance and great service. You should go on weekday evening to avoid the wait. Reservation is needed.

Favorite Dish: I always try the filet mignon when I go to a steakhouse. But being a not so avid meat eater, I cant really recommend any dishes.
    I almost finished my plate (which is a good sign from someone who hates meat!)
    I liked the salad (Coleslow) and the fried onion dish which you can eat with the meat. Did not like the mashed potato...

My favourite dish was the dessert!!!

• Rice_Paper's Profile Photo

Moishe's Steak House: Sometimes, I just feel like a steak!!!!

by Rice_Paper Written Jul 7, 2003

Holy crap! This restaurant was a lil hard to find (as its sign is a lil small and somewhat blended with the building).

When my friend and I were there, we noticed that we were the youngest ones there.

Favorite Dish: The steak! I had the sirloin (standard 14 oz) and I could not finish it! The steak was served medium rare (how I liked it) and it does melt in your mouth. Though pricey, the meat was somewhat worth it.

To start off your meal, you get the standard...bread, pickled gherkins, and coleslaw (best I've ever had).

• Franberu's Profile Photo

Moishe, Ben's, Deli Planet, Deli Stop: Delicatessen restaurants

by Franberu Written Apr 7, 2003

Picture comin soon.
    This jewish-american meat that is called smoked meat is the main dish in every delicatessen restaurant and Montreal has many of these famous places. One of the best and always crowdy is Moishe's close to the downtown district.
    The smoke meat is serve with a dill and french fries. It is a meal that you must eat once a month.

Favorite Dish: smoke meat (lean)

Instant Answers: Montreal