Been here? Rate It!
Notre Damme church is really a wonderful place to see. Its a church still in use today and is well going on a tour of.
Gorgeous building in the neo-gothic style of architecture. The Montreal Symphony Orchestra play here often.
This magnificent Gothic Rivalist church built in 1829 has an intricate interior resplendent withcarved dcorations and stained glass.
Visit the Notre Dame...
Visit the Notre Dame Basillica.
This is an beautiful church with ornamintation to rival the Notre Dame in Paris.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Montreal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fécamp Hotels
- Isla de Fuerteventura Hotels
- Miskhor Hotels
- Bad Zwischenahn Hotels
- New Brighton