Know about this?
Expect to be Confused If You don't know french!
The guys act very flirty, and everything is awkward in French!
Damn. Also, do NOT wear HEELS or boots to walk on ST. Catherine! They have these very hard little snow pebbles that you can't avoid! And for some reason, the people don't really dress stylish, I felt very overdressed and stylish,that we stood out. Oh, the drinks were watered down big time! I needed 4 or 5 shots in my drink to make it be "alchohic". But you can go there and drink at 18! No ID checking really. Don't go to party on week days, some days don't have clubs nights.
Red lights on St. Catherine
Rue St. Catherine is the busiest thoroughfare in downtown Montreal and its lined with some great shops and restaurants and even churches. However, you'll also notice some other establishments offering a seedier sort of entertainment.
CASINO! :) It's definitively...
CASINO! :) It's definitively the place where you risk the more to loose money... a way more than in the subway or by walking alone during the night! I think that Montreal is really a safe place in general...
Drink too much alcohol and this will happen to you
Actually, this photo of me, taken at "La Finca" in Vieux Montreal is staged. Really, it is. No, REALLY!!!
- Beer Tasting
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Montreal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Quezon City Hotels
- Carrabelle Beach Hotels
- Port Dickson
- Mackinaw City Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang Hotels
- Los Angeles Warnings and Dangers
- Bronx Warnings and Dangers
- Vancouver Warnings and Dangers
- Jamaica Warnings and Dangers
- Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers
- Cameroon Warnings and Dangers
- Dubrovnik Warnings and Dangers
- Hong Kong Warnings and Dangers
- Beijing Warnings and Dangers
- Ibiza Warnings and Dangers
- Oahu Warnings and Dangers