Port-Nouveau-Québec Travel Guide

Port-Nouveau-Québec Restaurants

by XKuger Written Mar 29, 2010

A wonderful experince at the elegent restaurent. The first thing that strikes you at the restaurent is the fine ambiance and the amazing art inside the restaurent. It is a very large restaurent once you walk thru the doors, they have many party rooms with varying level of find decor.

My first through was... the food would be lousy. Man was I wrong, I found them to cook some fantastic Schezwan dishes, eveything that I order was a treat. The service was a little slow even though the restaurent was not crowded, however there was not a single dish that was even mediocre.

Most definitly do visit this place, you will be happy you did. The portions were also generous for the price.

Favorite Dish: I have a Ma po Tofu that was excellent and my wife tried the ginger chicken which she said was one of the best that she has had.

Port-Nouveau-Québec Transportation

by XKuger Written Mar 29, 2010

Quebec Old city is a wonderful experience on food. You can walk all over the walled city and outside the wall city also and you never need any transport. I parked my car in the hotel lot and never took it out till it was time to leave.

The city is very safe during the day or night and very pedestian friendly. Also I am a photographer and I love walking around to capture unique quirks , building, sights and patterns.

Almost everyday we were there we got back well after 1:00 AM and it was absolutely safe to walk.

Port-Nouveau-Québec Shopping

by XKuger Written Mar 29, 2010

As most tourist we always like to stroll around do some price comparisons of stuff back home, specially stuff such as Tshirts / shoes etc that are priced for branded products such as Nike/ Adidas and other common clothes you can get back home.

One of the most common thing that I notices that almost everyhting was priced with the US/Canadian currency factor in mind 1:1.4, so most things in the US that sold for a $ was .4$ more... however with the reversal of the value of the US$, I found that these products where an additional 40% priced higher. This cause me to become a pure window shopper.

Even though I did buy a lot of stuff that was clearly things that were trinkets or stuff that I would not find back home.

What to buy: There are some very unique stuff that you can buy.

1. There is a fantastic Gothic stuff shop that has some amazing collection of stuff.
    2. Many vendors who sell painting and craft that was simply awsome and great buy directly
    from the artist.

What to pay: be prepared Its a tourist price no bargain basement price..

Instant Answers: Port-Nouveau-Québec

Comments

Port-Nouveau-Québec Travel Guide
Map of Port-Nouveau-Québec