Know about this? Rate It!
Every time we go to Quebec City, we bring back something from Erico Choco-Musee, a charming little chocolate museum/store.
The museum part is actually a small permanent exhibition detailing the history of chocolate. It is somewhat interesting, but what keeps us coming back is the wide variety of chocolate products on sale. This place has it all: chocolate products of all kinds, including fine chocolates, as well as cookies, cakes and ice cream. Whether you are in need of a snack, a souvenir or a gift, you will likely find what you are looking for at the Choco-Musee. The address is 634 St-Jean Street, a few minutes walk outside the fortifications.
Our most recent purchase there is the chocolate pancake mix. Needless to say, it made for a delicious breakfast shortly after our return home.
- Budget Travel
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Quebec Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Chiang Mai
- Fredericton Hotels
- Boralesgamuwa Hotels
- Raiwala Hotels
- Yanuya Island Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path