Been here? Rate It!
Pub St. Patrick: A nice place to eat in the middle of the old town
This pub is a great place for lunch and a great place for a beer or a cider at night. Located conveniently in the middle of Québec City's old town, you can enjoy your stay on the outside terrace or inside in the nicely decorated rooms.
The food is good, but even better is the location which allows people watching par excellence!
Favorite Dish: some of the light meals you can get there
- Beer Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Maligne Lake Hotels
- Rüdesheim am Rhein Hotels
- Torres del Paine
- Togher Hotels
- Harstine Island Hotels