Know about this? Rate It!
Taxis to your hotel from the airport
A taxi to your hotel in Quebec has a standard fare from Jean Lesage International Airport.
As of late 2006, it cost CAD $30.00 (I think... cannot remember exactly but it's a set fare)... I suppose a tip is necessary also. As the temperature was about -3 degrees celcius when I had arrived, I chose to get a taxi and just get to my hotel to warm up. The driver was very nice, talked about the city and informed me where certain things are located, etc.
- Business Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Up to 40% off top hotels
- Jetsetter.com Trips you can't afford to miss Exclusive deals and insider access
Quebec Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lomas de Lachay Hotels
- Bourton on the Water
- Haurgeulis Hotels
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Kallhäll Hotels
- Guthrie Hotels
- Broadway Transportation
- United States of America Transportation
- Thiruvananthapuram Transportation
- Prefecture of Ioannina Transportation
- Bodh Gaya Transportation
- Bus to & from Schiphol Airport
- Stamford Transportation
- Höfn Transportation
- Mariehamn Transportation
- getting around ohrid
- Rehoboth Beach Transportation
- Uji Transportation