Know about this?
French canadian "stop" sign
... It's a joke ! "Wo" was the call french canadian used to use for stopping horses...some years ago.
More seriously, the trafic sign are pretty similar to those you will see in United States.
Just take care that you cannot always turn right on red lights, espacially in Montreal. If this is forbidden, there will be a sign. More information on the site herebye.
- Road Trip
Ask your hotel where to park if you stay in Old Quebec. We found a parking (most of the small hotels do not have their own parking) so find our what is closest. Some of the garages can be expensive as well. The reason for caution is they get some good snow storms so if you are going in winter, be aware.
- Budget Travel
- Study Abroad
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Quebec Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Anaheim Hotels
- Pretoria Hotels
- Male Island
- Hong Kong
- Shinas Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Singapore Warnings and Dangers
- Cebu City Warnings and Dangers
- Unsafe Areas
- Kuala Lumpur Warnings and Dangers
- Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers
- Budapest Warnings and Dangers
- Kansas City Warnings and Dangers
- Dubai Warnings and Dangers
- Chattanooga Warnings and Dangers
- Croatia Warnings and Dangers
- Oman Warnings and Dangers
- Florence Warnings and Dangers