Know about this?
French canadian "stop" sign
... It's a joke ! "Wo" was the call french canadian used to use for stopping horses...some years ago.
More seriously, the trafic sign are pretty similar to those you will see in United States.
Just take care that you cannot always turn right on red lights, espacially in Montreal. If this is forbidden, there will be a sign. More information on the site herebye.
- Road Trip
Ask your hotel where to park if you stay in Old Quebec. We found a parking (most of the small hotels do not have their own parking) so find our what is closest. Some of the garages can be expensive as well. The reason for caution is they get some good snow storms so if you are going in winter, be aware.
- Budget Travel
- Study Abroad
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Quebec Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampong Ayer Molek Hotels
- Stormsriviermond Hotels
- Dismal Swamp State Park Hotels
- Liberia Hotels
- Provincia de Puerto Plata
- Lesotho Warnings and Dangers
- Manly Warnings and Dangers
- Selcuk Warnings and Dangers
- Fort Myers Warnings and Dangers
- Melaka Warnings and Dangers
- Suriname Warnings and Dangers
- Siwa Warnings and Dangers
- Karlstad Warnings and Dangers
- Kazimierz Dolny Warnings and Dangers
- Augsburg Warnings and Dangers
- Bunbury Warnings and Dangers
- Kanchanaburi Warnings and Dangers