Trois-Rivières Local Customs

Museum and Chapel
    by Simonneeddy

Most Recent Local Customs in Trois-Rivières

• healing miracle in trois rivieres

by garyhunt2002 Written Sep 1, 2007

i am 60 years of age, married and for the last 4 mo. living in trois rivieres. as many older generation i have some health problems, arthritis, unable to close my hands, unable to turn my neck very far, pain in my nees and many other joints. urination problems, and other just getting old problems. my wife is a nurse and university professor and skeptical of everything. in late june, 07, my wife and i visited the old church at the basillica. many times before we visited the new church but this time the old church was the destination. as we entered the old church i felt a presence around me and a strange sensation. we were in the church about 20 minutes saying a prayer for our family and lighting a candle. when we came out of the church i told my wife i feel releived. much to my surprise my arthritis was completely gone and 3 mo later still no signs. i knew immediately there was changes in my body but did not realise the scope of the changes. my e mail is garyhunt2002@yahoo.ca if you would like other info on this miracle. i am not catholic but thanks be to god for the cure and other powers he has since given me.

• Simonneeddy's Profile Photo

Pilgrimages are made to this Chapel

by Simonneeddy Written Jun 13, 2003

Museum and Chapel

This is a Picture of The Franciscan Residents and Museum. --------------------" FATHER FREDERIC", To the local people is a Saint.( His Body is entombed here) He has been Beatified by the Pope and has miracles to his Credit. He was visited by The Virgin Mary and as a result he became Director of Pilgrimages for The Sanctuary at NOTRE- DAME- DU- CAP. He was an excellent Preacher and Teacher and a great writer . He traveled all over Quebec exhorting people to pray the " CHEMIN DE LA CROIX"

• Museum Visits
    • Seniors

• Nekochat's Profile Photo

Trois-Rivière comme partout en...

by Nekochat Written Sep 7, 2002

Trois-Rivière comme partout en Mauricie est une ville acceuillante avec des gens serviables. Le service que vous retrouverez ici est courtois et plein de gentillesse. De l'informations , les gens se feront un plaisir de vous aider.

Instant Answers: Trois-Rivières

Comments

Trois-Rivières Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Trois-Rivières local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Trois-Rivières sightseeing.

View all Trois-Rivières hotels