Prince Albert Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Prince Albert

• Benson35's Profile Photo

The Brew Pub: The only pub in PA!

by Benson35 Updated Oct 20, 2012

My family and I went here twice; once in the afternoon, and again for a night. It's a big pub with plenty of tables to sit at. There is a separate room if you are just dining if you prefer to sit there.
    You can watch all of the big sports matches here. It boasts the largest HD screen in Prince Albert.
    The owner of The Brew Pub brews his own larger and ale which he sell in the pub and in the Liquor store attached to the pub (photo 2).

We celebrated my sister's 30th that night. The barman made Lyndsey a free shot for the occasion (then at the end of the night Lyndsey, Dad and I managed to blag another free shot to 'taste'!). This shot was his own creation, and it was lovely!
    I think the prices were OK. It cost the six of us $270 and we drank spirits all night with mixers and we had a few snacks! Erm . . . I'm thinking that works out approx. £35 per person - not bad at all!! Wow, it makes me think how much we're getting ripped off at home!
    One of the highlights of the night was the jukebox. A lot of the new country music I really enjoy were on there and I played my fair share of music!! There was a huge selection of music on the jukebox from heavy metal to rock to the blues to pop. Note: It take loonies not toonies ($1 coins not $2 coins).

The pub also has live entertainment on some week nights including L.M.A.O comedy inc. usually on a Tuesday evening.

Dress Code: It seemed to me that anything goes!

• Beer Tasting

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

JT'S: JT'S

by jnyvegas Written Jun 15, 2007

This seemed like the place to be, there was a great bar downstairs and a comedian was upstairs...lots of people and fun. The are also known for there ribbs here.

Dress Code: When the waitress came to our table she said to me "You must not be from around here" I asked how she new that. she said " she had never seen someone wear a pressed shirt in the bar before"

• Fishing

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

Bugsy's Bar & Grille: Bugsy's Bar/Grille

by jnyvegas Written Jun 15, 2007
    Still Sober

Captain Cokes were $4.50 and Beers were $3.00, clean and had lots of tv's...the food looked really good but we had just eaten at the casino buffett (Don't eat at the casino).

• Fishing

Instant Answers: Prince Albert

Comments

Prince Albert Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Prince Albert nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Prince Albert sightseeing.

View all Prince Albert hotels