Prince Albert Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Prince Albert

• Benson35's Profile Photo

Smitty's: Visit Smitty's in South Hill Mall

by Benson35 Written Oct 21, 2012

What I really enjoyed here was the warm and friendly welcome. The staff were all so attentive and served you with a smile.
    The restaurant is spacious with an option of places to sit; by the fire, by the windows (overlooking the car park), in the middle or along a bar.

The menu is good. There is a choice of fish dishes, chicken dishes, liver & onions and breakfast's to choose from. If you order coffee or a soft drink, you get free refills. I noticed that the vegetables were from the freezer, I much prefer fresh! But this didn't spoil the meal.
    You don't feel rushed and the atmosphere is plesant.

Favorite Dish: I really enjoyed my parmesan chicken with vegetables and spaghetti.

• Benson35's Profile Photo

Boston Pizza: Good sized portions!

by Benson35 Written Oct 20, 2012

My Uncle and Auntie took us here for a treat to celebrate my Auntie's birthday. There is lots of choice on the menu, mainly Italian dishes along with burgers, fish dishes, steaks and chicken dishes.
    There are televisions around the restaurant (which we were able to watch out beloved Manchester City on), and sports memorabilia hung on the walls.

We all really enjoyed the food and didn't have enough room to try any of the deserts. We waited a reasonable amount of time for our order and we were served with a friendly smile and banter. Our request (to sit with a view of the television) was catered for without any problems. The tables, seats, floor and toilets were all clean.

FYI. All soft drinks and coffee are free refills.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the Tuscan pasta dish very much! And had a taste of the meatballs and spaghetti which were equally as delicious!

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

Casino Buffett: Casino buffett = BAD

by jnyvegas Written Jun 15, 2007
    Dont go here to eat.

The sign out fron listed so many items we thought the buffett was going to be 100ft long, It turned out to be food Old Country Buffett would of been embarrassed to serve. The buffett was about 15ft. Don't go. $12.95.

• Fishing

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

McDonalds: Fast Food

by jnyvegas Written Jun 15, 2007

Located on Hwy 2 right accross the street from the Comfort Inn, and 1 block from the Travelodge, Casino and South Hill Inn...2 blocks from the mall, movie theatre

• Fishing

Instant Answers: Prince Albert

Comments

Prince Albert Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Prince Albert restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Prince Albert sightseeing.

View all Prince Albert hotels